Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow

Snowbound & Speechless...
Cuddling up with a snowbunny and sipping Bailey's Irish Creme-induced cups of hot chocolate, and listening to the endless crackle of a lit fire sounds mighty cozy when you're with someone you're care about.  Or maybe that's an episode of Sex & The City I've seen...the one where Big crashes Carrie & Aiden's weekend-getaway in the mountains.

Operation Preparation, All Systems Are Go:  Snow In The DMV...
I know Carrie would've stopped by saks.com to partake of the lovely sale they're currently having.  There are over 230 pairs of shoes, handbags and clutches readily available for purchase.  I've mentioned the Jimmy Choo Hunter rain boots before in a previous post, and they've since been marked down to a mere $180.00.  Meanwhile, other notable discount sites are still listing Hunter at full price!  This is surely an opportunity neither one of us will want to miss.
The Tri-Fecta:  An Assortment of Jimmy Choo Hunter Rain Boots
Saks.com -
455.00 $181.99


If crocodile-embossed rubber isn't your bag, then there's a pair of Gucci Devendra Rubber Rainboots that may very well suit your penchant for fashion fabulosity--only for $189.00.  Marked down from $279.00, these are quite a steal.  Navigating through the winter weather in these understated beauties, are sure to leave a few folks a little green with envy.  You can smile smugly to yourself, and wink at the green-eyed monster, knowing that you copped yours for a fraction of the price.

The Petite Sophisticate:  Gucci Devendra Rain Boots
Saks.com
279.00 189.00

Tory Burch has two(2) pair of winter boots on saks.com readily available for purchase.  Tory's Buckled Rubber Rain Boot is marked down 30%, from $225.00 to 157.50, and would look great paired with True Religion's sexxxiest, most skinny, skinny  jeans yet--jeggings, and an oversized forest green Polo sweatshirt--preferably a boyfriend-scented one.  ;0)  It's definitely hunting season, wearing the Buckled Rubber Rain Boots, and I'm just as soon to hunt down a Rick Fox replica and throw him in the bag!  #takethatfabulous

It's Raining Men, Hallelujah!:  Tory Burch Buckled Rubber Rain Boot
255.00 157.50

If a flair for the dramatic is more your cup of tea, then you may very well prefer Tory's Jaden Strappy Fur Suede Boot.  These boots are sure to preserve your pedicure, and keep your toes nice and cozy with its rabbit fur lining.  These moccasin-esque boots would catch the eye of even the Shoshone's, Sacagawea herself.  When you cop, tell me where your travels lead you and if you end up in the midst of  Lewis & Clark expedition of your very own.  #adventure

Hold Me Down:  Tory Burch Jaden Strappy Fur Suede Boot
$295.00 $206.50 


That snowbunny scenario has me thinking about roasting some chestnuts by the open fire.  I don't think Nat King Cole will be too, too upset with me if I roll with a throwback Boyz II Men this evening:  Let It Snow.

Comments

  1. To heck with that snow, but i might have to get those Tory Burch Buckle boots

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay Boyz To Men might make it a little less painful. I love that song

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looked out the window this AM and there isn't a single flake in sight, LOL. But I will not be deterred from Hunter. Back in the day, it was all about some Timbs, but in my Grown 'N Sexxxy, I gotta have something that's more me...Now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving those Gucci boots. I'm plottin on how I can get my feet in those.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL :0) do tell what strategies you come up with. #inquiring #minds

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts