Pendulum Of Pain

Tears On My Pillow...
My new year has gotten off to quite an interesting start.  Emotional roller coasters and my feelings have swung like a pendulum, navigating between longing, hope, disappointment and euphoria.  And that was only the first day.

Pain, In My Heart, Caused By You...
The longing and disappointment are due to the fact that THE Giuseppe Zanotti was kicking off the year at ruelala.com, followed by THE Vince Camuto on the 2nd, and my funding was tied up in escrow--not because I'm purchasing a home, but because rent was due.  I'd had my text and e-mail reminders for the opening of each boutique set on both my cell and my e-mail, as I intended to cop my very first pair of Giuseppe strappy sandals.  I'd be lying through my two-front-teeth (all I want for Christmas, and then some) if I said I hadn't contemplated taking it back to the height of the career of DJ Manny Fresh in 2000, with the Gilligan's Island themed, "Still Fly."  The line, "can't pay my rent, cause all my money's spent.  Ain't got no job, but I stay sharp."  For the black-and-blue crystal-encrusted strappy GZ's I was sure to take the plunge and pay a penalty fee.  If beauty really is pain, I have no qualms with stomping to my glamourous death in these.  The heels are $1,360 and have since been marked down to $679 at bergdorfgoodman.com.


Things Are Looking UP...
Now for the part about euphoria.  La Perla, is in the midst of its winter sale, and there are markdowns of up to 60%.  I'd been eyeing the Venere Push Up La Perla Black Label bra since it's Spring 2010 debut.  That little feathered tassle just inspires me to put even the raciest burlesque dancer to shame.  *devilish grin* Online purchases are only available in the US and UK.  Looking at the UK website, I saw some of the most exquisite pieces, and began to wish I had a P.O. Box in Picadilly Square.  There was a royal purple duo even The Other Boleyn Girl would Covet.  Be sure to take a gander and take advantage of these magnificent savings.  I know your V-Day Boo will thank us both. ;0)
http://www.laperla.com/en-us/sale/bras/#/?f-size=&f-style=&f-variant=&p=1&s=

The e-mo-shun-nall-rollah-coastah has me wanting to take to Vivian Green, but I'm going MJB this year.  Shoulda Marc Jacobs Fe-Fe bagged me, whcn ya had me #enoughcryin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_L71OK0xAuE


Point & Click,
Emteezy1

Comments

Popular Posts