Computer Love: Ooh I Love.com

L-O-L Smiley Face :  She Who Clicks Last, Laughs Last With Louis:  Ooh I Love...
I disovered an auction site, http://www.oohilove.com/, while clicking around on facebook at the top of the summer.  I signed up and got my 20 free bids.  I had my eye on a Louis monogram bag that had not yet been bid upon.  I was going on manual speed and I was at a major disadvantage because other bidders were clicking at the speed of light--or so I thought. 

They were using an automated strategy that would outbid their rivals, that was activated at a particular price which they'd set previously, and would continue until the Louis was theirs to have and to hold, forever & ever.  Amen!  I was flustered because it seemed that as soon as I got ahead, someone else outbid me.  I detached from the whirlwind of the bid, and decided to conserve my free bids and search for a less controversial item.  I understood the process and figured I would just have to crawl before I walked.  The bid was activated at 5P with my first bid, and by 7P a slew of people had chimed in.  The notion of getting an authentic Louis Vuitton bag--valued at over $700, for a few pennies on the dollar is simply euphoric, apparently to a great deal more people than what I realized.  The face that Louis Vuitton is never subject to either "New Arrival" or "Just Reduced" adjustments at luxury retailers S5A(http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/Entry.jsp) or Neiman-Marcus(http://www.neimanmarcus.com/), makes the seemingly ungettable get, about ten-thousand times more desireable. 

I awoke about 3A, only to discover that someone with the handle "babyma" had gotten my bag, and I was surprisingly left feeling some kind of way about it.  I knew full well that art was an imitation of life, but I didn't anticipate an auction being an imitation of my life!  At one in point time, there was a gentleman caller in my world that I thought I was destined to love forever.  I had that euphoric feeling that only true love brings.  Inspired.  Full of Life. Powerful.  Ready To Conquer The World.  When we met a number of years ago, he didn't have any children, and when we reconnected in the aftermath of our untimely separation, he did. It appeared that the infamous "babyma" had gotten my man and now, my bag.

Lucky for me, I've since Jefferson'd myself & moved on up to onekingslane.com, the online deee-luxxe apartment in the sky. ;0) http://www.onekingslane.com/Events.aspx

There's a California King out there that's calling my name. 

Come Live With Me, Angel -- Marvin Gaye
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wU8QtJ9BCLs

Point & Click,
Emteezy1

Comments

Popular Posts